"Marketing The Finest Condos and Townhomes in Downtown Vancouver"
VANAPARTMENTS.COM is The Resource for Apartments in Vancouver. Search all active listings by type, price, and on the interactive Flash Map on our homepage. Refinely Specialized in the Vancouver Apartment market with hands-on knowledge of every neighbourhood, new listing, recent sale, re-zoning application, new developments, problematic buildings, hot current listings, and best places to invest in the Vancouver Real Estate Market.<
With refined negotiation skills, relentless work ethic, and extensive market knowledge, be confident we will not only find you exactly what you are looking for but we will strategically negotiate the best price.
To help you begin your search please consider the following factors: What features do you require in a home to satisfy your lifestyle now? Five years from now? Will your needs change? What is your budget? What do you value most? These are decisions only you can make, but we will do everything possible to match you with your dream home.
Costs Borne by the Buyer:
- Lawyer or Notary Fees and Expenses for attending to the execution of documents and Land Title Registration ($600 - $1,200).
- Property Transfer Tax (PTT) which is payable to the Land Title and Survey Authority of BC (1% of the first $200,000 of purchase price and 2% of the balance of the purchase price).
- HST of 12% is payable on new construction. There is a generous new HST REBATE equal to 71.43% of the HST Payable for new homes under $525,000 up to $26,250; while homes over that price may apply for a flat $26,250 rebate.
- Home insurance (premiums vary consult your insurance broker).
- Appraisal ($200-$600)
- Inspection ($250-$500)MORTGAGE CALCULATOR: